Rich citrus aroma with the mix of bitter and sweet orange peels providing a perfect combination.
Here are all the cocktails that you can make with this ingredient:
- There are endless variations on the cosmo, but this one really benefits from the extra complexity of the orange bitters and the cordial.
- 1 shot Absolut Citron
- 1 shot Cointreau
- 1 1/2 shots Cranberry juice
- 1/2 shot Lime juice
- 1/4 shot Lime cordial
- 4 dashes Fee Brothers orange bitters
- Garnish: Flamed orange zest twist
- Lucien Gaudin
- Apparently Lucien Gaudin was an Olympic French fencer in the 1920s. I have no idea why this cocktail is named after him. Dial the Campari up or down depending on how much you like it.
- 1 1/2 shots Plymouth gin
- 3/4 shot Cointreau
- 3/4 shot Campari
- 3/4 shot Dry vermouth
- Garnish: Orange zest twist